Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Good, the bad and the ugly

Let's wrap up: 

*Pumps*

Maurice Jones Drew: I sold pocket hercules a little short this week, since I thought he would only be able to come up with 2 TDs against the Lions.......and he blew up for 3 of them. 

WIN

Chad Pennington: Pennington had a pretty unspectacular day, as he put up 209 yards for 1 TD and 1 INT. Im going to call this a win since he still had a decent day in terms of fantasy points. 

WIN

Chris Johnson: Wow did I screw up this call. The Bears didn't just spy a linebacker on Johnson; they actively left 9 men in the box the ENTIRE GAME to stop him. Johnson was getting gang tackled in the backfield and had the day you would expect given that kind of pressure. Most defenses aren't the Bears so Johnson should be fine going forward. My hat is off to the Bears on their job on Sunday. 

LOSE

___________________________________________________________

*Dumps*

Matt Forte: Forte is a resilient little bastard, I'll give him that. He had about 120 combined yards and a TD against the Titans D. He keeps putting up numbers and Ill keep him off my Dump list from now on. 

LOSE

Marques Colston: This is what I get for aiming at big game in my Dump predictions. Colston exploded for 140 yards and is clearly back to WR1 status. 

LOSE

Ryan Grant: Even Grant screwed up my forecasts this week by getting 75 and a TD. Grant is still bad, and I still don't trust him.

LOSE

Willis McGahee: McGahee was the flavor of the week back for the Ravens, and had a huge game with 120 yards and 2 TDs. This was a terrible week for my dumps picks. :(

No comments: